Jan 22, 2008

Super Vacation


The last month has been amazing. The studio that employed me for the last year and a half shut down and left me jobless. There is no work in this city and all of my funds are exhausted. To make the situation even better my old boss is contesting my unemployment benefits. What a nice guy he is.

Either way this month has been pretty uneventful and gave me some time to accomplish a few things that were on the back burner. I finally got some slides shot of my work from last semester, and I snapped a few digital shots for your viewing pleasure.


Untitled
Concrete, Steel, Embroidery Thread
24" x 12" x 20"



Can we keep it mom, I swear it doesn't bite
Concrete, Steel, Embroidery thread
3' x 5' x 7'



Detail #1


Detail #2



Everything is for sale. I think you should give me money for it. 

No comments: